One more delicious way to eat spinach.
- 1 (10 oz.) package fresh spinach
- 5 cup whole milk
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- Wash (but do not dry) spinach and cook without water in kettle, 3-5 minutes, just until tender. Chop spinach with knife in kettle.
- Add milk and chopped hard-boiled eggs. Add salt and pepper.
- Place butter in small kettle over medium heat. Cook until browned, watching it closely. Add to soup.
- Heat soup, but do not boil. Serve hot with crackers or toast.