S'more Sandwich Cookies
Thinking about campfires and summer? Bring the campfire into your baking with our S'more Sandwich Cookies and enjoy summer year round!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
- Place four cookies bottom side up on a microwave safe plate. Top each cookie with a large marshmallow. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-20 seconds or until marshmallows begin to puff. Top each with a cookie. Repeat.