Sirloin Steak Stir-Fry
Stir-fried steak, peppers and onions served on a bed of rice and topped with a fried egg, this Sirloin Steak Stir-Fry is a satisfying dinner.
- 1 lb sirloin steak, sliced thinly against the grain
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 2 cup sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cup dry rice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs, fried
- Heat oil in skillet. Add garlic and steak; simmer on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add peppers and onion. Continue simmering until the steak is well done.
- While the steak is simmering, prepare the rice.
- Put rice in kettle and add water until it rises to your first finger knuckle above the rice level. Add 1/2 tsp. salt and cover. Cook on medium heat until it boils, then stir and turn heat down to very low. Simmer for 20 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Serve steak, peppers and onions and a fried egg over rice. Season with soy sauce if desired.