Shredded Potato Quiche
Shredded Potato Quiche is what you get when the Pizza and Quiche families intermarry. The spud crust and pepperoni-egg-veggie top is irresistible.
- 2 large potatoes, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked ham
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Press potatoes into pan. Brush with melted butter. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Pour egg mixture into baked crust.
- Return to oven and bake until center is set, about 20 minutes. The quiche will be browned on top and a knife inserted in the center will come out clean.