Cheesy Potato Quiche
This hearty quiche with a hash brown crust can be served for breakfast or dinner. Add veggies or the kinds of meat and cheese your family loves and enjoy!
- 16 oz package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 10 Natures Yoke eggs
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup ground beef, cooked
- 1 cup cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup aged white cheddar cheese
- 7 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Press potatoes into pan. Brush with melted butter. Bake in oven for 25 minutes, or until potatoes are starting to brown.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add shredded cheese, meat, milk, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Lay cheese slices on top of baked hash brown potatoes, then pour egg mixture over them. Bake until center is set, about 20-30 minutes. A knife inserted into the center of quiche will come out clean when it is finished.