Sausage and Egg Tortilla Cups
These sausage and egg tortilla cups are simple to make and so delicious! Be sure to make a big batch...they disappear quickly! Perfect for breakfast on the go.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 lb bulk sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- onions and peppers, diced
- coarse ground black pepper and Adobo, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a circle cutter, cut 4 circles out of each tortilla. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and sour cream together. Add half of cheese, Adobo and pepper. Mix well.
- Grease muffin tins. Press tortilla circles into tin; pour egg mixture evenly into tortilla cups. Add chopped veggies and crumbled sausage to each cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for ten minutes. Remove and sprinkle cups with remaining cheese. Bake for 5 minutes longer, or until eggs are set.