Reese's Cookies are one more fantastic celebration of the marriage between chocolate and peanut butter!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Reese's chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Combine flour and baking soda; blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 F. for 11 minutes. Cool and store in airtight container.