Puffy Green Bean-Cheese Bake
Puffy Green Bean-Cheese bake, an easy recipe with delicious results, starring (surprise!) green beans accompanied with cheddar cheese and eggs.
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fine cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cubes
- 1 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut in small pieces or equal amounts frozen or canned beans
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, salt, cracker crumbs, onion and cheese. Stir well and place in casserole dish.
- Arrange green beans on top and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes.