Try this satisfying potato soup, enriched with chopped, hard-boiled eggs.
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cup potatoes, diced
- 2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 hard-boiled Nature's Yoke eggs, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Saute onion and celery in butter until onions are clear.
- Add potatoes, water and salt. Cook until potatoes are soft.
- Add eggs, milk, and cream. Heat until steam rises. Do not boil.
- Add parsley. Adjust seasoning to taste.