Pesto cheese is a baked mixture of cream cheese, ricotta, and Parmesan, flavored with Pesto and served with crackers.
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup pesto
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Mix bread crumbs together with the 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and put the mixture on the bottom and sides of 2 greased bread loaf pans.
- Beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
- Divide the cheese mixture in half. Stir pesto into one half of the cheese mixture and pour into the breaded pans. Top with the other half of the cheese mix.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 45 minutes or until centers are set.
- Cool in refrigerator before serving, garnish with parsley and serve with crackers.