Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
Here is another great recipe celebrating the marriage of chocolate and peanut butter: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, peanut butter, oil and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.