Parmesan Chicken Fingers
You will get a two thumbs up when you make this family-friendly meal of Parmesan Chicken Tenders.
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp dried seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- honey mustard dipping sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a Ziplock bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Beat egg in small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut chicken thighs into chicken finger size pieces. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then drop into resealable bag and shake to coat. Arrange on greased baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 30-35 minutes. Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.