With cheesy goodness on the inside, this Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatloaf takes meatloaf to a whole new level!
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Natures Yoke egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- On a large piece of foil, pat beef mixture into a 10x6 inch rectangle. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side and peeling away the foil as you roll. Seal seam and ends and place seam side down on a greased 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F. for 40 minutes. Drizzle the top of the meatloaf with ketchup and return to oven for five more minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 160 F. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.