Molten Lava Cake
Enjoy this simple, indulgent treat on Valentine's Day, or any day, for that matter!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 whole Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 Nature's Yoke egg yolks
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- fresh raspberries
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place butter and baking chocolate into a large microwave-safe bowl then microwave for 1 minute, or until butter is melted. Stir until butter and chocolate are smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until smooth. Beat in eggs and egg yolks until smooth. Add flour and stir just until combined.
- Spray 4 custard cups with non-stick spray, then place onto a baking sheet. Pour chocolate batter evenly into cups.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, or until the sides are set but center is still soft (not jiggly.) Let cool for 2 minutes, then invert cakes onto serving plates. Dust with powdered sugar then serve with fresh berries. Serve immediately.