Mock Ravioli Casserole
Packed with pasta, spinach, spaghetti sauce and meat, Mock Ravioli Casserole is a child-friendly weeknight recipe you'll definitely want to repeat.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (28 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cup medium pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and salt; set aside.
- Put spinach in a glass bowl with a little bit of water, cover and microwave two minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- In a bowl, combine pasta, spinach, cheeses, eggs and oil.
- Transfer to a greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with meat sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F. for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese and serve.