Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Trifles
Delight your guests or family with our attractive mini strawberry cheesecake trifles.
- 6 oz package strawberry danish dessert (canned strawberry pie filling may be substituted for danish dessert and strawberries)
- 2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 baked angel food cake (see Cakes)
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Prepare Danish Dessert according to directions. Cool. Add sliced strawberries.
- Mix powdered sugar with cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping.
- Tear cake into pieces. Place cake pieces in bottom of trifle bowls. Alternate layers of strawberry danish and cream mixture. Top with cool whip if desired.