Mini Spinach Frittatas
Mini Spinach Frittatas, an adorable way to eat your greens! Filled with cheeses, spinach, mushrooms and pepperoni, each flavorful bite is sure to please.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 24 slices pepperoni
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Place a slice of pepperoni in each of the 24 greased miniature muffin cups.
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around edges of muffin cups to loosen. Serve warm.