Meatballs in Gravy
Made entirely on the stove top, these Meatballs in Gravy are delicious served alongside mashed potatoes.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cup beef broth or bouillon
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Mix first six ingredients and shape into small balls.
- Brown in a skillet with butter.
- Add 1 1/2 cups broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup all-purpose flour with remaining broth until smooth.
- Whisk into broth in skillet and cook, stirring gently until thickened.