Maurice Salad is a filling combination of turkey, ham, Swiss, sweet pickles and eggs on a bed of lettuce and topped with a mayo-based dressing.
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp onion
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg, hard-boiled
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 lb turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb ham, 1/2 " cubed
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet gherkin pickles
- 16 pimento-stuffed green olives
- Combine first seven ingredients in blender; blend until smooth. Add egg and parsley and pulse till finely chopped.
- Place lettuce on individual plates. Drizzle dressing over lettuce.
- Layer turkey, ham, cheese and pickles. Garnish with green olives.