Lemon Crinkle Cookies
If you love all things lemon like I do, you will love these soft lemon-y crinkle cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Natures Yoke eggs
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (to roll dough in)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and beat until creamy.
- Add lemon juice and yellow food coloring and beat again. Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix until blended. (don't over mix)
- Refrigerate dough for 1/2 hour. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, then roll in powdered sugar. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes in oven.