Korean Steamed Eggs
Korean Steamed Eggs is an elegant, but easy and delicious recipe. The texture is creamy, and the shrimp and veggies add great flavor.
- 2 Nature's Yoke Eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped white onion
- 1 tbsp chopped bell pepper
- 4 frozen shrimp, thawed
- Fill a small kettle with about an inch of water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, chop onions, peppers and 3 shrimp (reserve the fourth for garnish) and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, water and salt together and strain (for a smooth texture).
- Mix the chopped onions, peppers and shrimp into the strained egg mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a small, heat resistant dish and place the dish in the simmering water.
- Put a lid on the kettle and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- For garnish, add the fourth shrimp on top of the egg a couple of minutes before it is done.