Herbed Spinach Bake
Spinach and rice join hands in this delicious side dish, a happy marriage indeed.
- 16 oz package frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tbsp soft butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain.
- Combine ingredients and pour into greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F. for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.