Healthy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
These fluffy, grain-free, dairy-free, chocolate chip pancakes are made with almond flour, raw honey and dark chocolate. Feel good about your health and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the same time!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- In a bowl, combine first four ingredients. Mix together.
- Add vanilla, almond milk, honey and eggs and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat on skillet or griddle. Add about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake and cook for 3-4 minutes. Carefully flip and cook 2-3 minutes longer.
- Serve with dollop of yogurt, butter or maple syrup.