- 2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 tsp sugar
- 5 Nature’s Yoke eggs
- 1 cup Nature’s Yoke egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Put the oats in a blender and blend until they turn into a powder.
- Turn off blender. Add the cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, egg whites, vanilla and baking powder. Blend well, then allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes to let it thicken.
- Lightly coat waffle iron with coconut cooking spray. Pour batter on iron and cook according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve immediately with yogurt and fruit or the toppings of your choice.