Gluten-free Salmon Cakes
With corn, salmon and Old Bay seasoning fried into these golden cakes, Gluten-free Salmon Cakes are pure deliciousness in every bite.
- 16 oz fresh salmon (or) 1 (14.75 oz.) can salmon
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free, panko-style bread crumbs
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In a large bowl, flake salmon with a fork.
- Add bread crumbs, eggs, Old Bay Seasoning, corn and onion. Mix well and from into 9 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry patties for 3-4 minutes per side. (Don't crowd the patties.)