Gluten-Free Almond Flour Waffles
This simple, five-ingredient Gluten-Free Almond Flour Waffles recipe will get you fueled for the day, simply, deliciously, and stress-free!
- 2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 8 large Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 8 tbsp melted butter, cooled slightly
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixer and beat on low to combine. Add the eggs, maple syrup, and melted butter. Beat on high until smooth and fully combined.
- Cook the waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. Serve with maple syrup.