Eggnog, so easy and delicious!
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Crack eggs into mixing bowl. Whisk for a few minutes.
- Add sugar, then add milk and whipping cream, whisking until well blended.
- Pour mixture into kettle and heat over medium-high heat until it reaches 160 degrees. Stir constantly to keep from burning.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir until well blended.
- Pour into pitcher and place in refrigerator to cool; at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg.