Here are the deviled eggs you remember from your childhood. Cool, creamy, comforting, and so good.
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- salt, sprinkled
- Place eggs in kettle and cover with water.
- Bring to boil, then simmer for 12 minutes.
- Remove eggs from heat. Drain water off eggs and rinse with cold water immediately. Peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with fork and add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Refill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and chill well before serving. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.