Creamy Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Bowl
Start your morning with this satisfying oatmeal breakfast bowl, made with Nature's Yoke eggs and old fashioned oats, topped with fresh fruit and Greek yogurt or the toppings of your choice.
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- plain Greek yogurt
- toasted chopped pecans
- fresh peaches, berries, pears or sauteed apples
- maple syrup
- In a bowl, beat eggs; stir in milk, oats, maple syrup, molasses, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt until blended. Allow to sit 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to saucepan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Once oats start boiling, turn heat to medium-low and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and cook for about 2 minutes more, or until oats are tender and creamy and puree is heated through. Serve, topped with Greek yogurt, pecans, fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Calories: 340kcalCarbohydrates: 38gSaturated Fat: 4g