Cranberry and White Chocolate Scones
Cranberry and White Chocolate Scones are pretty enough to serve guests at tea yet delicious enough to make them when you are home alone.
- 4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (do not soften)
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup craisins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, soda and egg.
- Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Divide into 4 portions. Roll one portion (10 in. circle) out on a lightly floured surface (about 3/8 in. thickness).
- Cut each circle into 12 wedges with pizza cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Whip frosting ingredients together.
- Drizzle with frosting.