Crab Melt Casserole
Quiche-like, Crab Melt Casserole is a delicious combination of egg, cheese and crab, seasoned with garlic and onion.
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 cans (6 oz.) white crab meat
- 2 1/2 cup shredded Mexican-style Blend cheese
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp milled flax seed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a two-quart casserole dish.
- Saute onion in oil until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour crab mixture into prepared casserole dish; pat down firmly. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned and bubbly around the edges.