Chocolate Marble Squares
Chocolate Marble Squares from the Nature's Yoke Eggs website is one more way to enjoy chocolate and peanut butter in every delicious bite.
- 1 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped English walnuts
- Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, flower, and salt and mix well.
- Spread batter in a greased cookie sheet and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place in 350 F. oven for a few minutes. Take bars out of oven and gently swirl a knife or toothpick through the chocolate chips and batter to give it a marbled look. Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Return to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.