Chicken Spinach Meatloaf
Gently seasoned with nutmeg, Chicken Spinach Meatloaf has become our new favorite meatloaf recipe.
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place all ingredients except oil in large bowl and mix together well.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 T. oil. Turn mixture onto baking sheet and shape into a roughly 8X5 inch loaf.
- Drizzle with 1 T. oil and rub to coat loaf all over.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 45-60 minutes or until thermometer inserted in the center reads 160 degrees F.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes before slicing.