Chicken Pasta Frittata
If you have pasta, eggs and cheese then you have dinner. Dazzle your family with our Chicken Pasta Frittata; better yet, get creative and mix up the meat and cheeses with what you have on hand to create your own signature recipe.
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp oil
- 3 cup cooked macaroni or desired pasta
- 2 cup cooked chicken
- 4 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 16 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook broccoli and onion until tender.
- Stir in macaroni, chicken, basil, salt and pepper. Pour eggs over mixture in skillet. Cook over medium heat. As the mixture sets, left edges so uncooked portion flows underneath. Cook until egg mixture is almost set.
- Top with cheese and cover. Cook 5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with pepper.