Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
Zucchini plants been busy this summer? Try this delicious Cheesy Zucchini Casserole, a delicious usage of your garden's prolific offering.
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 cup cubed zucchini
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread cubes in a medium bowl and pour melted butter over the bread.
- Add zucchini, onion, garlic, salt, eggs and 3 cups cheese; mix well. Transfer the mixture into a 9x13 pan and top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Then uncover the dish and bake for 30 minutes longer.