Broccoli Corn Casserole
In Broccoli Corn Casserole, the two veggies make a happy duo nestled beneath their crunchy cornflake topping. It's enough to make any broccoli lover smile.
- 1 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes, divided
- 1 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted, divided
- 14 oz cream-style corn
- 10 oz chopped broccoli
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 c. of cornflake crumbs and 1/3 c. bread crumbs. Drizzle with 2 T. melted butter and toss to coat.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F. for 45 minutes or until heated through.