Assembled the night before, Breakfast Lasagna is made up of bacon, eggs, cheese and white sauce, a satisfying breakfast everyone will love.
- 1 lb fried bacon, crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cup milk
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 12 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Saute onions in bacon drippings. Add flour, salt, pepper and milk. Bring to a boil and cook until thick.
- Layer in a 9x13 pan with 1/2 cup sauce, noodles, 1/3 of the eggs, 1/3 of the bacon and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with bacon, eggs and cheese.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Refrigerate eight hours or overnight.
- Bake one hour at 350 F. Cover the first 30 minutes of baking time, then remove cover.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.