Beef & Spinach Skillet Supper
Simple, carb-free and delicious...three words to describe our beef and spinach skillet supper. Substitute ground sausage for the beef and serve this dish for brunch.
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs
- salt and pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a heavy skillet, brown beef. While beef is browning, cook the spinach according to the package directions.
- When the ground beef is partially cooked, add onion and garlic and cook until the beef is completely done. Drain fat.
- Drain spinach and stir into beef. Mix up eggs in a separate bowl then stir them into beef and spinach mixture. Continue cooking on low heat for a few minutes, stirring until eggs are set. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.