Barbeque-Ranch Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are no longer relegated to simplistic fillings I knew as a child. Today they are bursting with flavor, like this delicious BBQ Ranch version.
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs (hard-boiled & peeled)
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp barbeque sauce
- 2 green onions (finely chopped) or chopped chives (fresh or dried)
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Place the white halves in an egg plate and put the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and then stir in the mayo, mustard, and ranch dressing.
- With a teaspoon, refill the white cavities with the yolk mixture. Take a small plastic bag and put the barbeque sauce in the bag, pushing into one corner. Snip the corner to create a small pastry bag and drizzle the sauce over the eggs.
- Top the eggs with the chopped onions or for a milder flavor, use chives.