Use this basic baked omelet recipe as a base, then customize it per your family's taste by selecting add-ins from its list of suggested ingredients.
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Mushrooms, onions, and peppers sauteed in 1Tbsp. oil
- Bacon fried and crumbled
- Fried sausage
- Chopped ham
- Beat sour cream, eggs, and salt until blended.
- Pour into a greased 8×11 inch pan.
- Add any of the optional ingredients according to your family tastes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 F. for 20 minutes.