Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Rich and cheesy, this dish is easy to make and will delight the whole family.
- 16 oz package elbow macaroni
- 8 oz sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Garlic Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz marble cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- salt and coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm. Drain.
- Reserve 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese for later use.
- Mix cheeses, sour cream, cottage cheese and eggs together in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Stir cooked macaroni into cheese mixture. Pour macaroni mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.