Baked Avocado with Bacon and Egg
Eaten straight from the shell or spooned onto toast, this Baked Avocado with Bacon and Egg recipe is a fantastic start to your day.
- 1 large avocado
- 2 medium Nature's Yoke eggs
- Coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp crumbled, fried bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Slice avocado in half and carefully remove pit. (Stab stone with tip of knife and wiggle back and forth for easy removal.)
- Break one egg into each avocado half. Sprinkle with Adobo, pepper, parsley and cheese.
- Carefully place avocado halves in baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking the egg for desired consistency.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fried bacon pieces. Serve with toast and cherry tomatoes if you desire.