Everything but the Bagel Frittata
This Everything but the Bagel Frittata is a grain-free dish that packs a flavor-punch with the combination of dill, lox, red onion, and everything bagel seasoning.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 8 large Pastured Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 4 oz wild caught lox (smoked salmon)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fluten-free everything bagel seasoning mix
Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 400 F.
Melt the butter in a 9-inch oven proof skillet over medium heat.
Whisk the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and dill together and pour into the melted butter. Cook until the edges start to set, about 2-3 minutes.
Chop the lox and drop all over the eggs. Break the cream cheese into small pieces and scatter over the eggs. Place the onion slices over the top and then sprinkle with the bagel seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown and the eggs are set in the center. Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.