Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
So easy but so impressive, Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad uses Italian dressing as its marinade.
- 1 bunch broccoli, small florets
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 (6 oz.) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) stuffed olives, drained
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, whole
- 3 hard-boiled Nature's Yoke eggs, chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
Place all ingredients in large bowl. Toss to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, tossing occasionally to distribute marinade over vegetables.