Tex Mex Deviled Eggs
Your southern side will love the unique flair of these Tex Mex Deviled Eggs made with Picante sauce, avocado and bacon.
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- fresh cilantro, crumbled bacon and finely chopped red pepper
- Peel eggs; cut in half. Remove and mash yolks.
- Seed and peel avocado; mash.
- Blend egg yolks, avocado, picante sauce, bacon and mayonnaise. Refill whites. Garish with cilantro, bacon and/or peppers.