Onion Mustard Sandwich Buns
Take your sandwiches to a whole new level with these mouth-watering Onion Mustard Sandwich Buns brought to you by Nature's Yoke Eggs.
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp minced dried onions
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cup scalded milk
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs (slightly beaten)
- 8 cup all-purpose flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine next 6 ingredients and stir in milk. Cool mixture to lukewarm. Add 2 cups flour, beating until smooth.
- Add yeast and eggs, then add flour as needed to make a soft dough. Knead until smooth, at least 5 minutes.
- Place dough in a greased bowl, cover and let rise until double in size. Punch down and let rise again until doubled. Shape into 24 buns and place in greased baking pan. Let rise for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 F. for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.