Not only are Artichoke Bites easy to make and bake, they are a delicious and healthy appetizer to offer your guests.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp finely minced fresh parsely
- 2 (6.5 oz.) jars marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Drain marinade from artichokes.
- Heat butter in a medium size skillet. Add onions and garlic and saute for 5 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
- Slowly mix in the cheese, parsley and artichoke.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool briefly, then cut into tiny squares and serve.